Monday, February 17, 2014

Lots of projects!!


Ok so I kind of get into the habit of making stuff and never showing it off! I really should at least show the ones who work so hard to produce these items that they are very much appreciated!! So here are a few things I have created lately!

This was my first time using my markers the right way! Lol! Still a work in progress but at least I finally got them out & did it!


I used the Nugget wallet & made it a little bigger to hold a gift card with a few nuggets. It worked great & looked super cute!

I used:
Nugget Wallet Platforms from SVG Cutting Files
Wild Animal candies & Go Wild Stamps from Jaded Blossom

I made this adorable Monkey belly box for my sons Valentines gift. He is only 2 and not big on candy so I filled it with some Hot Wheels!

I used:
Monkey Belly Box from My Scrap Chick
Kawaii Banana (without the face) from SVG Cutting Files

I made this cute card for my daughter for Valentine's day. She got a hedgehog for Christmas so we are all a little hedgehog crazy right now!

I used:
Ornate Card Base from SVG cutting files
Valentine's Bingo Stamp & Spring Dies from Jaded Blossom
Tiddly Inks Be Mine from My Scrap Chick
 
These are just a few of my most recent projects!! Thanks for checking them out!!










No comments: