Sunday, June 22, 2014

Cute Birthday Card!

I made this birthday card today. I got some new The Greeting Farm stamps in the mail this week & I just had to ink them up!


I used my Nestabillites for all the shapes, even the card base. 
I made my own background by inking up my Henna embossing folder (by Darice) with purple in then embossing it with my Cuddlebug then I used a teal ink to go over the raised areas.

I used:
So Many Birthdays by Jaded Blossom Stamps
Sequin stamps by Heidi Swapp from Birthday mini set
Wink of Stella glitter on on her bow & shoes
Copic Markers
Y32,Y35,Y38 & YR27 for hair
E000, E02 & E21 for skin
BV31 & BV34 for shirt, bow & shoes
B21, B24, B32 & B37 for shorts

I am not sure where the It's party time stamp came from I have had it for years!

Thanks for looking!!




1 comment:

Marcy said...

Wow, beautiful background and I love the colors you used! The embossing folder you used is so pretty. Thanks so much for joining us for FFF this week! :)