Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Birthday card

Hubby's birthday is tomorrow so I made a card for him! I tend to have trouble with masculine cards but I love how this one turned out! It's all die cuts & stamps on this one.

I made the background by stamping  a little star stamp with watermark ink & embossing with clear embossing powder. You really can't tell in the photo's but there is gold Shimmer Spry all over the background too. I also inked all the edges in Distress Ink Vintage photo.



I used:
Spellbinders A2 Curved Matting Basics A for the card base & insert on inside of the card
Lots of Jaded Blossom stuff:
Journal Calendar stamp (little star stamp in background)
Happy birthday is from Sweet Stamp Shop Elegant Sentiments
Paper is from My Mind's Eye Boy Crazy 6x6 stack. 

Thanks for looking! 




1 comment:

Candace Pelfrey said...

Super Cute!! Love the sentiment you used on the inside along with the star dies. Great job!