Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Digi My World January Release!

Welcome to the Digi My World BE MINE digital stamp release!
All week long we will have some wonderful inspirational project to share with you!

My Project today is...

I just love this little bear! All the stamps are just way to cute!

I used:
Valentine Bear from Digi my World (available Friday Jan 24)
Card Mat Dies, Candy Charm & Banner Dies & Valentine Treats (Not available now) from Jaded Blossom.
 I used Copics to color in my image.

***BLOG CANDY***
Want to win some of these fun new digital stamps?
Its easy and fun to do!
Each day we will pick one random winner from the comments made on the blog!
To enter all you need to do is:
1- Follow the Digi My World BLOG
2- Follow the DT's blogs (see listing in side bar on the Digi My World Blog)
3- Leave a note in the comment section

You may enter EVERYDAY you wish. 
We will randomly select names and which digital stamp set each day.
Thank you!!

2 comments:

sabbycat said...

Such a cute card. Love these stamps.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card!!