Thursday, March 19, 2015

Digi My World Release Week!



It's new release time at Digi My World! We have some really adorable new Spring digi stamps & clip art for you starting tomorrow! Be sure to head over to the Digi My World Blog to see all the DT sneak peeks for this week. They are awesome!

Here is my project for this week:


I used:
Bonnet Bunnies (there are 3 different digi stamps to choose from!) from Digi My World
Circle Trio Card base from SVG Cutting Files
Mini Tag DiesEaster Treats 3 Stamp from Jaded Blossom
I used Copics to color this cutie up!

Want to win some Blog Candy?!?!

You can win some of these fun new digital stamps & it is so easy to do!
Each day we will pick one random winner from the comments on the DMW blog!
To enter all you need to do is:
1.  Follow the Digi My World Blog
2. Follow the DT's blogs (see listing in the sidebar at DMW blog)
3. Leave a note here is the comment section

You may enter EVERYDAY!
We will randomly select names and which digi stamp set each day.



Thanks for looking!




1 comment:

Migdalia said...

Oh Gosh!! This is just Precious!!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M