Thursday, May 21, 2015

Teacher Appreciation

Today is my day over at the Digi My World blog. Teacher appreciation was actually a couple of weeks ago but here in Oklahoma we have been dealing with a ton of severe weather & actually had to close school one day due to damage & so we are a little behind in this house! School is out this week so I figured I had better get something done for my daughter's teachers!


I made these little treat bags with some locally made chocolate in them! I had 7 teachers to make for so it was a fun coloring up a few of these cuties!

I used:
Bushel of Memories by Digi My World
I used Copics to color her
Colors used:
Skin- E 000, 00, 04, 11, 21&  R 20
Hair- YR 20, 21, 24 & Y 15
Leaf- G 14,17 & YG 13
Bow/Shirt- BG 01, 02 & B 00

I printed her out on a pattern I made in my Silhouette software & paper pieced the apple. 

Thanks for looking!


No comments: