Monday, September 28, 2015

Birgitta with Heart

I am sharing my card from today's C.C. Designs newsletter! I used the new Birgitta with Heart! Isn't she soo cute! I think she is using that finger to blow kisses to her friend! She is from the September new release. Go check her & all the other new cuties out!


I used: 
Birgitta with Heart, All Occasion Sentiments, Make A Card #9 all from C.C. Designs
Copics to Color her.
Colors used:
Skin- E 000, 00, 11, 21, 13 & R 20
Hair- YR 27 Y 32, 35
Blue- B 00 BG 01, 02
Pink- RV 00, 02, 04, 06
Shoes- T 00, 01, 03, 05, 07

Thanks for stopping by!




3 comments:

Christina Hor said...

Hi Stacie! Birgitta is indeed so CUTE! Oh I always love seeing you color over at PP&C. Your cards are always so stunning.

Hugs, Christina
memoriescrafter.blogspot.com (my personal blog)

Sandie Gough said...

awww she is just gorgeous!
beautiful colouring and the layout is just lush xx

Trina Flynn said...

Hi Stacie, Your card is adorable! Birgitta is a sweet image :)