Monday, October 3, 2016

C.C. Designs October Release Previews Day 2!



Hey everyone! It is time for the October release over at CC Designs! Where has this year gone?! It is finally Fall! My favorite time of year! We have some adorable new stamps out this month! Here are my projects! I couldn't choose just one of the stamps in this set so I had to use them both!!


For this one I used a wooden set & scrapbook paper from Hobby Lobby and added my colored Angel stamp with the sentiment stamped onto the layering tag die.

I also made a card with the second stamp from this set.


Here are a list of CC Designs products I used for both of these:

Angles Clear stamps
Layering Tag dies
Make A Card #10
Circle #1 Dies

Thanks for stopping by! Join us on Thursday for the new release blog hop!!




No comments: