Tuesday, September 3, 2019

C.C. Designs September Preview Day 1!

It is time for the September Previews! Where is this year going?!? I can not believe we are already in September!!

We have some amazing new stamps this month! Lots of fun girls are being introduced today! I am using Business Bella for my card today! I used the little coffee cup in the stamp set for my background and the sentients made a cute text conversation between Bella & her BFF! And that Cell Phone Die is perfect! So much fun!!



I used:
Business Bella Clear Stamp
Cellphone & Coffee Dies
In & Out Circle Metal Dies

Thanks for stopping by! See you Thursday for release day!


6 comments:

Christine Kiehl said...

oh...cell phone dies too! Wicked! Lovely card indeed!

MadeByMeghanK said...

OMG! I love your phone background and wonderful coloring! She is so fun!

Denise Bryant said...

Adorable card! Love the color combo and the image! Awesome coloring too!

jreyoriginals said...

Wow! Fabulous card! Love your use of the coffee go cup as the background and the cell phone dies. CC Designs has to stop coming out with such cute stamp sets and dies! I NEED all of them! 🤣

Andre M. said...

Such a creative card, love the palette you've used.

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the big phone.
the lady is ready to
network. Cute card.
thanks for sharing.
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com