Wednesday, November 13, 2019

C.C. Designs November Release Preview Day 2!

Hey guys! It is good to be back! Had to takenOctober off to move! So glad that is over! Lol! We are on to November previews. Can you believe the year is almost over?!? Time is just flying by!

I have a card using Snowy Bears today. I am loving this big ole bear! He is adorable!


I used:
Snowy Bears Clear Stamps
I (heart) Snow Paper Pad
Christmas Enamel Dots 
Build A Snowman Metal Die (his ice circle)

Thanks for stopping by! See you tomorrow for release day!



7 comments:

jreyoriginals@gmail.com said...

Snowy Bear is just too cute ice skating! I love the pop of red and green against the blue. Wonderful card!

Mary Holshouser said...

He is darling. Looks so happy
floating along the ice.
Cute card. thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Barry said...

Ahhhhh, he is quite the confident polar bear, obviously he has been skating a long time! Another Brian Botanno :) You did a great job on the layout and the colors. Such a cute card!

Denise Bryant said...

Fun card with this adorable bear and the pretty papers!

Kathy Dippner said...

Super fun card! Love the skating polar bear, he looks so relaxed.

cghundley said...

Looks like he is
enjoying his skate!
Really cute.
Carla from Utah

AndreaH said...

Oh he is so adorable I agree. Doesn't he look so graceful skating on one leg like that, I'd of been on the floor trying that lol 😍🤣. Love your colouring. A FABULOUS card. Xx (glad your move went well and I bet you found lots of craft items you'd forgot about 🥂) xxx