Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Cute Little Card

My daughter is going to camp next week so I am in the process of making some cards for them to give her while she is there. I got this adorable new stamp in the mail last week and just had to use it! I am trying to make all the cards similar at least in shape so I am using my circle Nestabilities to do the card bases. They are turning out so cute! Once I get them all done I will share them all here on my blog!

I am entering this one into the Marker Pop Challenge this week. The theme is anything goes!



I used:
Circle Nestabilities
Copic Markers (e00,e02,e11,g14,g17,yr21,yr23,yr27,y17,y15,e49,c5)
Spectrum Noir Markers (tn3 & tn5)
Wink of Stella Brush in Clear (you can see it better in the second pic. It's on her skirt & bows)
Stampendous Boots Kiddo
Image is stamped with Momento Tuxedo Black ink on Xpress it Blending paper
Polka Dot Paper is by Recollections

Thanks for taking a look!!



No comments: