Wednesday, November 14, 2018

C.C. Designs Santa and Friends

I am in the CC Designs Newsletter with a tutorial this month! I used the new Santa and Friends Clear stamp set for my card!


How to Use Metal Dies to make an Embossed Background

First gather all your supplies. I used A Big Shot, 2 rubber mats, various snowflake dies, a piece of white cardstock & the cutting pad to add some thickness to my sandwich.

tut1.jpg

I put the rubber mat down first

tut2.jpg

then put my cardstock on next.

tut3.jpg

I added my dies all over the cardstock

tut4.jpg

I added the other rubber mat on top (you can also just double the rubber mat on the bottom if your dies cut through too much)

tut5.jpg

The dies went through a little too much but not all the way so I went with it!

tut6.jpg

I used some Glitter Kiss Silver to cover the background to give it a shiny snow like appearance. 

tut7.jpg

tut8.jpg

Here is the finished background

finished.jpg

And the finished card!
santa.jpg

I used:

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: