Tuesday, July 9, 2019

C.C. Designs July Release Preview Day 2!

This month it is the guys turn! There are so many cute guy stamps this month! There are also a ton of tree background stamps! They work so well together! Today I am showing you a card with Lumberjack Louis! I just love him & his little squirrel friend!

CCD is also releasing some new ink pads! A black one, a tan for no line coloring & an embossing ink pad. They are awesome! I used them for all my coloring this month & they work great!


Aren't they both just adorable!!

I used:
Lumberjack Louis Clear Stamp
Plaid Background Rubber Stamp
Lumberjack Dies
New CCD Black Olive Hybrid Ink

Be sure to check out the CC Designs Facebook page for some games & the CC Designs blog to see more of the new release from other DT's!!

Thanks for stopping by! Release day is Thursday!



9 comments:

Mary Holshouser said...

What a fun card.
That big lumberjack with the little
squirrel. Love the plaid background.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Jenn Joncas said...

I love your card Stacey!!! The background and dies are perfect additions!!

Denise Bryant said...

Love the colors! Great background stamp!

Andre M. said...

Plaid is a fab complement for masculine cards, Louis is quite the hunk!

MadeByMeghanK said...

This is awesome!!! I love how you created a little scene with him! #single... I need one of each of these boys!

Unknown said...

Ilove this card.

cghundley said...

Super cute!
Great coloring.
Carla from Utah

Arianna Barbara said...

How fun! Love this lumberjack and this masculine card idea!!! Beautiful background!!!

AndreaH said...

I really do love this release. I always have trouble with mens cards so this set would help me out so much. Thank you for sharing your ideas with us all. Xx