Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Christmas Cards!

I have been trying to get a few Christmas cards done the last couple of weeks! Here are a few I have finished.

This one uses:
Ornate Fold Over card base from SVG Cutting Files
Moose, tree & Christmas Ball Garland by JW Illustrations
Mini tag dies & Moose Munchies (was free with purchase in Nov) stamp from Jaded Blossom
I also used my cuttlebug to emboss the swirls on the "snow"
I did a print and cut on all the backgrounds, moose & tree with my Silhouette Cameo. 


This one uses:
Ornate card base from SVG Cutting Files
Santa Tree from the Silhouette Store
And I did a print & cut for the background with a gradient in my Silhouette Studio & adding an overlay of polka dots. 


This one uses:
Ornate Card base from SVG Cutting Files
Holiday Tweeties from Treasure Box Designs
Cloud Cut Out Label from Miss Tiina
Mini tag die from Jaded Blossom
Again most everything was print & cut. I printed a blue rectangle & printed my sentiment on it to use the Mini tag die from JB. 


This one uses:
Ornate card base & Chibi Kids as Forest Animals from SVG Cutting Files. 
I made this Reindeeer Names Subway art  to do a print and cut for the background. 

That is all I have done for now! Thanks for checking them out!!







No comments: