Sunday, November 24, 2013

SVG Cutting Files Challenge #2

I am just loving these little Chibi kids! They are perfect for cards & gifts for my nieces & nephews! I know my little niece who turns 6 next month will love this cute little bunny almost as much as the treats that will be inside it!

The Front:

And the back:

I used:
Scallop Rounds Handled bag, Chibi Kids as Forest Animals & Kawaii Veggies from SVG Cutting Files
Mini Tag Dies, Forest Friends Stamps & Go Wild Stamps from Jaded Blossom
PK-640 Princess Face Assortment, PK-291 Sampler package of Faces (whiskers) & PK-440 Cute & Cuddly Face Assortment
Papers are all from Hobby Lobby
Twine is from Trendy Twine but I am unsure of the colors as I just got a sampler pack awhile back and did not write the names down!

Thank for checking it out!!


3 comments:

Melissa said...

So sweet... love the front and back out your bag. The Chibi kids are my favorite and I hope we will get more Chibi kids :) Thanks for linking at SVG Cutting Files' Challenge.

GiGi said...

This is just ADORABLE!!! Love that cute PK bunny face and fun papers! The sentiment is absolutely perfect too! Thanks for playing along at SVG Cutting Files!

Michelle said...

so flippen adorable ! love those little happy carrots !!! thanks so much for joining us in the SVG Cutting Files challenge this month !!!

michelle ~ DT
www.scrappinwithmybug.com