Sunday, March 23, 2014

SVG Cutting Files Monthly Challenge

Here is my entry for this months SVG Cutting File challenge. It is Anything Purple! Perfect for me because I love the color purple & it is perfect for Springtime!

I used:
Easter Playing Card Boxes by SVG Cutting Files
Forest Friends Stamps by Jaded Blossom

My purple background was just a plain piece of card stock that I stamped the diamond background onto with Versamark Dazzle ink. It doesn't show but it has a really pretty shine to it! I also used a polka dot vellum in the hole instead of acetate! I also used some Recollections enamel dots to add a little accent.

Thanks for looking!



5 comments:

Annie Kelly said...

This is so adorable!! Of course we love the colors (for the challenge) but I love the pattern paper you chose as well!! thanks for joining us in our monthly challenge!

Michelle said...

tooo cute ! purple my fav color hehehe thanks so much for joining us in the SVG Cutting files challenge !

michelle

GiGi said...

This is adorable! The cut out is so cute and I love the candy on the side! Thanks for paying along at SVG Cutting Files!

BugBites said...

very cute

Melissa said...

So cute for Easter. Thanks for playing along at SVG Cutting Files' Challenge.