Monday, April 7, 2014

Jaded Blossom April Challenge

This month's challenge over at Jaded Blossom is EASTER! Perfect to get me moving on the Easter treat I need to work on! I made the most adorable little something for my Mom! I am sure she will love it!

I used:
Nugget Easel Drawer Box & Chibi kids as Forest Animals by SVG Cutting Files
Easter Treats 3 & Ticket Book Die by Jaded Blossom
Basket (Comes with a cute little bunny #17142) & borders eyelet lace ribbon weave (#34162 ) from The Silhouette Store
PK-640 Princess Face Assortment, PK-440 Cute & Cuddly Face Assortment & PK-291 Sampler Package of faces (whiskers) all by Peachy Keen Stamps

The box went together so nicely! I was a little intimidated by it when it was on my computer screen but once it was all cut out it was so easy to put together! I filled my box with 5 mini Reece's Peanut butter cups! Yum!  Thanks for looking!!



10 comments:

Crystal said...

How adorable! I love the ticket die on the front - Perfect fit! Thanks for joining the Jaded Blossom Challenge this month!

Kate said...

OMG this is just too cute. Love everything about it. Thank you so much for joining our Challenge this month over at Jaded Blossom.

Creating Anniething said...

so so so so so so so so so so CUTE!

BugBites said...

Adorable. what a great little gift. Thanks for joining the challenge with us at Jaded Blossom

Candace Pelfrey said...

Wow this is toooo freaking cute! I love all the details on the faces! Thanks for joining us over at Jaded Blossom for this months challenge!
~Candace
JB Owner

Melissa said...

You Mom will adore this! Who wouldn't ? Thanks for playing along at Jaded Blossom's Challenge.

Michelle said...

very cute ! what a yummy treat !!! thanks so much for linking up to the Jaded Blossom challenge !!!

Michelle ~ JB owner
www.scrappinwithmybug.com

Candace said...

this is sooo cute!!! love that box and the bunny is super cute!! thanks for joining this month's challenge at Jaded Blossom!!

Trixie said...

This is awesome!! I love the faces on the bunny! Thanks so much for joining us for the Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge.

Jamie said...

Love this!!!! Thanks for playing along in the Jaded Blossom Challenge!