Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Lots of cards!

I finally got to sit down last night and finish up a bunch of cards that were in progress! I have had the fronts done for awhile but had yet to cut out the card bases!

 I used:
Bracket Label Card base from SVG Cutting Files
Stencil from a chevron border I made with acrylic paint
Circle cut out with various punches & stamped with a Prima background stamp
So many birthday's Stamp from Jaded Blossom

Trapezoid Card base & Pandas from SVG Cutting Files
Tear Bear face stamps #PK-139 from Peachy Keen Stamps
Background was done from a file from the Silhouette store that I made a stencil out of & used watercolors on.

Oval card base & Penguin Cupcake (not available anymore- it was from the Facebook Sticker Hop) from SVG Cutting Files
Balloon, banner, background paper & papers on the cupcake were all pring & cut from my Digi scrap supplies.

Simple Label Card base by SVG Cutting files
Stork & Word art were print & cut from Kate Hadfield doodles and I used foam tape to make them stand out.
Background paper was a print & cut from digi scrap supplies again!

Oval Card base & Pandas from SVG Cutting files
Ticket Book die & Forest Friends Stamps by Jaded Blossom
Nose is from Sample of Faces #PK-291 by Peachy Keen Stamps
I used the same stencil as above & used stamp ink to do the background on this one.

Classic Label Card Base & wolf (no longer avaaliable. He was from the Game of Thrones hop) by SVG Cutting Files
Tree is Flower tree from PPBN
All papers were print & cut from digi scrap supplies
Hood stamp by The Greeting Farm. I didn't have the colors I wanted in my small marker collection so I scanned her in to do an SVG cut & decided to color her in Photoshop and do a print & cut.

Oval Card Base from SVG Cutting Files
Background Paper & Moon were a print & cut from Space Kids by  JW Illustrations
Happy Birthday (#57556)  & Alien (#26132) are from the Silhouette store

It feel good to finally have these finished!  Now on to other projects!


Thanks for looking!!

1 comment:

Candace Pelfrey said...

These turned out great Stacie! I love the Pandas!!!