Thursday, May 15, 2014

May SVG Cutting Files Challenge

I joined up the May SVG Cutting Files Challenge this month as a guest designer. WHat a great challenge it is too!
You need to us 3-2-1 of something on your project. I made an adorable card for this challenge.

 My 3-2-1 is 3 Bees, 2 enamel dots, and 1 stamp

I used:
Bee Bear & Oval Card base from SVG Cutting Files
Mini Tag Die from Jaded Blossom
Tear Bear Face parts (PK-139) from Peachy Keen Stamps
The other 2 bees are from the Silhouette store and are a sketch file
The enamel dots are Perler beads I melted down
Stamp from Stampabilities

Be sure to check out the SVG Cutting Files Blog & enter this month's challenge!


2 comments:

Cindy Beland said...

Your card is soooo ADORABLE, BEAUTIFUL job with your sweet card!!!! :)

Kate said...

This looks Great, love the embossing and the Bee is so cute.