Sunday, May 18, 2014

Super Kitty

Hey everyone! Hope you had a good week! School is almost over for my daughter and she will be going to a week long summer camp just a couple of weeks after school ends. We can make up little cards & packages for them that the camp counselors will deliver to them once a day.

I made this cute little Super Kitty for one of her treats. She loves cats & super heroes so I know she will get a kick out of this! I really had a hard time choosing just one of the little kitties. They are all so cute! But since I was going to use the Ticket Book die from Jaded Blossom I thought the flying kitty would fit the best! I just love the Ticket Book Die from Jaded Blossom. Who would have thought you could use it for so many different things!

 I did a print & cut on the papers for him so while I was at it I added the M to his badge for my daughter's name!

I used:
Super Kitty Set from SVG Cutting Files
Mini Tag dies, Ticket Book Die & Super Hero Stamp set from Jaded Blossom.

Thanks for looking! I will see you all next week for my last Guest DT post for May!
Stacie

2 comments:

Michelle said...

this is sooo adorable !!! love all the JB and svg you used of course LOL , but the cat looks great ! good job on the shading and use of the white gel pen !! ♥

Crystal said...

This is a great little treat! Awesome job!