Thursday, October 9, 2014

Jaded Blossom Release Day 4- Bah Humbug and Christmas Candy Wraps

Today's stamps are so funny!! I wanted to make a project with everyone of them and I probably will before Christmas rolls around! I already have plans for most of them!

Here is my project:


I used the adorable Peeking Santa on a Nugget Easel Box both from SVG Cutting Files. I used the Christmas Dies on the front of the box and the Mini Tag Dies 2 for the sentiments. I also used a Peachy Keen Face on Santa.

From this release I used:



Thanks for stopping by! See you tomorrow!



10 comments:

Michelle said...

This is so adorable ! Love the Santa peeking

Melissa said...

Too cute! Love how you put everything together :)

Crafting on Caffeine said...

This is perfect! Love the peeking santa! you rocked this!

cghundley said...

So cute! Love
the Santa!!
Carla from Utah

GiGi said...

This is so cute! I love that peeking santa face!

Vivi62 said...

Adorable!

Jamie said...

so cute!

Unknown said...

Precioso. Me encanta

Crystal said...

I love Santa's peeking face! Adorable!

Kate said...

Way too cute, love the peeking santa.