Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Jaded Blsoom Release Day 3- Elf Workshop and Elf Report Card

Today's release is one of my favorites! I just love this adorable Elf! I also love that there are pigtails included to make this Elf a girl if you want!

Here is today's project:



I colored the little Elf with my Copics & Used the Ticket Book Die to stamp my Report Card on. I used the Scallop Gusset Bag holder from SVG Cutting Files to hold my treat of Peppermint Hershey Kisses. Love those! I also used the Dainty Topper Die to stamp this cute little poem on. 

From this release I used:


October 2014 GOTTA HAVE IT NOW Stamp Release Package

This is the Gotta Have It Now stamp release package for October 2014. 
Release Package includes:
  • 4: 4x6 Stamp Sets
  • 2: new set of dies
  • 3: 4x4 Stamp Sets
  • 1: 4x6 Freebie Stamp Set (YES 4x6!!!!)
NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS! No waiting WEEKS for your stamps!

WILL SHIP ASAP!!!

This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
REGULAR PRICE $154.99, GOTTA HAVE IT PRICE $139.99 with FREE SHIPPING

Thanks for taking a look!
See you tomorrow for more goodies!



9 comments:

GiGi said...

This is SUPER cute! I love how perfectly that sentiment fits on the Dainty Topper! That little elf is colored beautifully and is so neat on top of the report card!

Crafting on Caffeine said...

This is so so cute! I just love your coloring! awesome Job!

Michelle said...

So adorable !!! Love the coloring on your elf !

Melissa said...

Awww.. such a sweet project!

Debbie said...

super cute and looks like fun too
Hugs
Debbie

cghundley said...

This is really
cute!
Carla from Utah

Jamie said...

Adorable!

Crystal said...

Love how you used the elf report card! Adorable!

Kate said...

This looks Awesome and Great Coloring